Here are 7 thoughts I think asian people must have in their day to day lives. I’ll take an official poll once I’m fluent.
1. Oh this elevator/subway/bathroom stall can fit one more person.
No. It can’t.
2. Here is a great place to blow my snot rocket all over the sidewalk where people walk.
This and the sound of hocking loogies creates quite the musical experience when I walk around Beijing.
3. She doesn’t speak chinese so she will have no idea we are talking about her.
Did you just smell me?
4. Surely no one will mind if I cough on them.
I did not bring enough hand sanitizer.
5. What a nice squat toilet. Let me pee everywhere except in the hole.
You don’t know true terror until your foot slips from urine on the ground while squatting.
6. God, I know my tummy looks good in this rolled up tshirt crop top.
I want to be on that.
7. Stupid white girl doesn’t know how to say anything besides hello, thank you, beer, and cheers!
I’m working on it!!!!