i’m going to start a new blog tradition called ‘Because, China’. basically i’m going to write short anecdotes of things i have experienced, witnessed, and gagged over from time to time. it’ll probably be mindless babbling, but i personally think that is my best form of writing.
1. Last night we got McDonalds DELIVERED to our party.
The McDonalds VIP sticker was on a car outside my work. The gif is from online.
2. My friend Brett had a child vomit in his class this week. He had to tell another child to back away from the vomit.
I personally would have let him make snow angels in it.
3. I actually don’t think strippers invented crotchless pants/panties, the chinese must have.
There are so many kids with that portion of their bottoms missing. We’ve all seen penises we weren’t supposed to see, right?
4. I had one of my chinese teachers place her arm next to mine and say, “You are so pale!”
“But it’s a compliment!”
5. I drunkenly gave a boy my number for a free shot. He called the next day, but I didn’t recognize the number. When I answered, all he said was “Texxxassssss”.
I promptly hung up.
6. Before a party, I stopped by a convenience store to buy beer. Apparently 7 40 oz bottles is more than the average person buys here.
So of course the owner asked for a photo with me and the beer.
Oktoberfest in 3 weeks, life is good.